My mom got me into pageants when she was Mrs. Boise, 2011. I've always been inspired by her. I competed in Miss Idaho Elementary when I was 9 years old and placed 1st Runner Up. I then begged my mom for 4 years before she said ok...here I am today, YOUR Miss Teen Idaho International 2017!!! A huge part of my ambitions in life is the ability to give back to my community that I get to live in. It's what I look forward to most!
I chose my platform because it's one I live daily. I made up Healthy Lifestyle=Healthy You because it's the best fit. Now I have this website dedicated to it. My platform meshes with my daily life, I eat healthy, exercise daily, pray, meditate, and try my best to take care of my body, mind and spirit. We only get one chance to do it right, MAKE IT COUNT!!!
I have many ways to share my Healthy Lifestyle=Healthy You message!
1: My website.
2. All social media accounts.
3. Reaching out to youth about the importance of breaking the cycle we are in.
4. Speak at schools around the nation to share my experience.
5. Encourage my friends and family to be more aware of the cause and effects of what they do to themselves (mentally or physically).
6. Create a platform for youth, like myself, to share their message on ways that they are taking care of themselves!